1. How long have you been with your husband?
Nine Years married for almost 7.
2. Can you remember one funny miscommunication because of language barriers?
Not really, my husband was pretty fluent in English when we met. Although, the first time my sister-in-law asked me if I wanted “yellow” hielo in my drink I looked like her like she was crazy until she brought me the ice tray and asked again.
3. What state / and or city have you relocated to?
La Paz, Bolivia
4. Do you and your hubby have any children, How old?
Yes, we have 4 children together and I have 2 from a previous relationship. Ages 8, 5, 3 and 5 months my older two will be 12 and 11 this year.
5. What is one things thing that your blogger friends don’t know about you?
I am pretty new to blogging but, I love anime, manga and graphic novels.
6. What are some of your favorite hobbies or past times?
Cooking, baking, crocheting, reading and writing.
7. How did you stumble upon the blogging community?
I have been reading blogs for awhile now and considering writing one also….unfortunately I spent to much time on zynga games and had to give it up cold turkey….I still miss my orchards….
8. Have you learned something new about yourself during this whole process that has changed all of our lives?
I surprised myself, as hard as it can be, I keep going everyday. I was always a very emotionally sensitive person that if you told me that I would be living here I would have thought you were crazy.
9. Something that you love about Bolivia and something that you cant stand or miss living without.
I love that we have more family time here and I miss living without my family and they cannot visit me here.
10. Did you know your in-laws before moving and has it been a big adjustment being closer to them?
I spoke to my MIL once on the phone and didn’t understand a thing (I still speak very little spanish). We lived in the same house as my MIL for a time…it didn’t work out. I love my MIL very much and she is great with my kids, it was just waaaaay to stressful.
11. If you were going back to the states next week where is the first place you would go, of course after seeing your family?